One of my favorite mantras for gift-giving at holiday time is: “Something you want; something you need; something to wear; something to read.” It keeps expectations reasonable, and it includes books! I love giving books as gifts, almost as much as I like receiving them.
I am so excited to be able to help give the gift of books to one of you. Dover Books publishes excellent books for kids, and you’ve got the chance to win a collection of great titles, valued at almost $100. They’re perfect for holiday gift-giving!
One person will win:
- A hardcover copy of Alice in Wonderland Origami
- A hardcover copy of Beauty and the Beast Origimai
- A hardcover copy of Tell Me a Mitzi
- A hardcover copy of The Wedding Procession of the Rag Doll and the Broom Handle and Who Was in It
- A hardcover copy of Nine Days to Christmas: A Story of Mexico
Two people will win:
- A hardcover copy of Alice in Wonderland Origami, 130 pages
- A hardcover copy of Beauty and the Beast Origimai, 122 pages
You can also save 25% on orders from Dover Books with the code WHCP!
You can enter the giveaway here:
Giveaway open to residents of Canada and the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 and older.
Prizes provided by Dover Publications, Inc.